Skip to content
I am making a reservation to attend Thinking About Getting a Puppy! Cost is $10 per person payable by credit, cash, or check.
Class will take place at the Santa Fe Dog studio on Saturday, November 11.
- 1pm-1:55 presentation followed by a short intermission
- Ask the Trainer from 2:10-3pm
Topics of discussion:
- Why getting two puppies is probably harder than getting only one.
- First day home with new puppy.
- Pre-arrival prep list.
- Dealing with other pets in the home.
- House training – how long does it take?
- Chewing: Why and how to keep my stuff from being torn up.
- Jumping: Why and what to do and keep doing.
- What are the first things to teach a puppy?
- How much exercise is too much?
- Development Stages, Socialization, Maturity, etc.